I'm back again today with another installment of "The Guys Behind the Blog". I love that each month I get to interview both Chris (here) and Noah (with our new "The Kids Behind the Blog" link up.)
This month, Betsy and Laura left it up to us to come up with our own questions for the men in our life. After a little thinking, I decided to come up with a few questions and asked Chris for his input on some things he'd like to "share". Let's see if you can guess which ones I came up with versus Chris.
1. What was your first car? If money was no object, what would your dream car be today?
1990 Jeep Cherokee, 4 door, red. Bought it in 1996. At the time, it only had an FM/AM radio, not even a tape player! I quickly updated it to have a 12 CD changer, back when those were cool. If money was no object, I'd probably buy a $2 milliom Bugatti Veyron.
2. What was the first concert you went to? Is there anyone you'd love to see in concert now?
First concert was Lollapalooza in 1996. Metallica, Soundgarden, Wu-Tang Clan, Rancid, etc. I would like to see Guns N Roses in concert during their reunion tour. That could be a cool show.
3. If you had unlimited money, how would your life be different?
If I had unlimited money, I'd have a massive secluded house with all the possible features and amenities you could imagine. That would include a private plane where I could fly off to any location at a moment's notice. Plus, I'd make sure all of my family and friends were taken care of as well.
4. If you could live anywhere (besides where we currently live), where would you choose?
If I could live anywhere, I'd probably pick a location that always had nice weather, like a tropical island.
5. Who would play you in a movie about your life?