The Adventure Starts Here: A Day in the Life - A Photo an Hour

Thursday, January 30, 2014

A Day in the Life - A Photo an Hour

Today I'm linking up with Stephanie at Southern Mess for "A Photo an Hour".  I always love reading about other bloggers' daily routines, so I figured I'd join in on the fun.  I realized that the last time I did one of these was when Noah was almost 6 months old!  Obviously a lot has changed since then!  Here is what our Monday looked like this week.

7 am - Noah wakes up.  Noah goes to sleep in his crib, but ends up in our bed during the middle of the night.  Chris gets up at 6 am and Noah and I continue sleeping.  Monday, I was able to prolong getting out of bed with a bottle and some snuggles.  We finally got out of bed at 7:30.

I put Noah in his crib so I could fold his laundry.

I got Noah dressed and it's time to play a little.

8:30 am - Noah and I both eat our breakfast.  Noah got banana, cantaloupe, and some puffs this morning.  I had some Multigrain Cheerios.

9 am - Noah watches some Bubble Guppies in his high chair, so that I can get ready.

10:30 am - Play date at the Randolph Gym.  Our friends, Becky & Owen, planned it and there was an impressive turnout of 10 kids from the MOMS Club that showed up!

12 noon - we arrived home.  I had to wait for the movers to move this big piece of furniture so that I could get into the parking garage.

Noah fell asleep in the car and stayed asleep walking in and transferred into the crib no problem. This meant I had some time to eat lunch and go on the computer while he napped.

1:45 - Noah wakes up from his nap and we read his favorite book, "Tickle Tickle Peter".

2 pm - normally Noah eats lunch around 11:30/12, but since he fell asleep in the car, we had a late lunch today.  Ham, crackers, veggie melts, and some grapes.

2:45 pm - We take a trip to the leasing office to pick up our packages.  We finally got a lock to keep Noah from opening the oven drawer… I hope it works!

3:30 pm - we spend the afternoon playing with his toys and we "share" a bowl of ice cream.  He is definitely his mother's son!

5 pm - Noah has his dinner… broccoli and apple baby food

6:15 pm - I make dinner.  Tonight was Erinn's Creamy Orzo & Asparagus

6:30 pm - Daddy is home from work… yay!

7:30 pm - Chris gives Noah his bath while I clean up the toys, change Noah's sheets, and get his bottle ready.

 8 pm - I give Noah his bottle and rock him to sleep while Chris does the dishes.

We then relax for a little while before I go to bed.  I'm asleep by 10 pm and Chris stays up tip 11:30/12.  It's hit or miss how many times Noah wakes up in the middle of the night.  Monday night he went to bed at 8 pm, woke up at 10 pm, midnight, 5 am, and for good at 7 am… it's exhausting!      


  1. Your little boy is SO cute!! What a precious thing! My 2-year-old daughter is obsessed with Bubble Guppies lately. She loves to lay on the floor with a pillow and a blanket... she says "OK, I lay down and watch Bubble Guppies... ok???" So funny. Thanks for linking up with us!

  2. That picture of Noah hugging your husband is adorable! I just picture him running to him, so excited to see him, and giving him a huge hug!


Blogging tips