1. What's your guilty pleasure? Food, tv, hobby...
Oh I feel like I have so many guilty pleasures, but the one that sticks out in my head is the TV I watch. I watch a lot of TV shows that will never be critically acclaimed or are considered for a much younger audience. Some of my favorite shows are Pretty Little Liars, Big Brother, and Dancing with the Stars.
2. How many states have you been to? Which is your favorite? Your least?
While I've done a fair amount of traveling, not much of it has been within the United States. I've been to 14 states (if I'm counting correctly). My goal over the next few years is to visit many more states with Chris and Noah! My favorite state so far is probably California. I've gone a few times for work and went for fun with Chris back in 2011. I absolutely loved San Francisco and would love to take Noah back. My least favorite state doesn't really have much to do with the state, but more because of the crummy weather we had when we were there. I had such high hopes for Vermont and then we had some super rainy and cold weather... I really hope to go back and have a different experience.
3. What is one food you could eat over and over again for breakfast, lunch, and dinner?
There are many foods I love... pasta, ice cream, etc. But the one I could see eating at every meal and probably have at some point, is cheese! I am a huge cheese lover and it seems I have passed that love on to Noah ;)
4. Share the last time you completely embarrassed yourself.
I'm not sure if I don't embarrass easily or if I'm just lucky, because I honestly can't remember a time where I've completely embarrassed myself. It's something so silly, but I was embarrassed when I accidentally called one of Noah's friends by the wrong name... really not a big deal in the grand scheme of things ;)
5. What's your zodiac sign and do you think it fits well with who you are as a person?
I am a Pisces but I've honestly never felt it fits well with who I am. Instead, I feel like I'm more like a Virgo.
6. What is the last movie you watched at the movie theater?
We used to see movies ALL THE TIME! Now it's a little more rare ever since we had Noah. The last movie we saw in the theater was Trainwreck and we loved it! I also want to go see The Intern :)
7. What made you decide to start blogging?
I started blogging when Chris and I got engaged. It started off as a place to post wedding details and plans as they happened. Looking back, it's quite embarrassing. I would then blog about family gatherings and holidays. When I got pregnant with Noah, I started weekly bump posts, but I honestly didn't start blogging on a super regular basis until after I had Noah.
8. It's #pumpkineverything season. What's one pumpkin flavor treat you love? One you dislike?
This may be shocking, but I really dislike pumpkin flavored anything! I don't think there's one thing I really love. Probably a donut or chocolate pumpkin bread would be okay, but there's so many other treats I'd prefer.
9. What was the last book you read and loved?
I read The Summer I Turned Pretty series this summer, and while it's more geared towards teenage girls, I really enjoyed it. I guess that's another guilty pleasure... all things Young Adult.
10. Fall is upon us in Ohio. Share 3 things you are most looking forward to this Fall.
I love Fall and everything about it. I'm especially excited for the cooler weather so I can wear boots, scarves, and jackets. We also have many family birthdays in the Fall. I love spending time with my family and love any excuse to celebrate with a cake :) Finally, I'm super excited for all the fun things we have planned, like going to the pumpkin patch, visiting friends in Boston, and everything involved with Halloween!
Here are my nominees for Sisterhood of the World Blogging:
Sara at Running from the Law
Laura at Tiny Toes, Little Nose
Natasha at Schue Love
Kary at Always Painted, Usually Chipped
Ashley at Being Brickner
Julie at The Girl in the Red Shoes
Jess at Being Mrs. Beer
Erin at Hello Erin
Leah at Leah with Love
Erinn at Strawberry Swing and Other Things
Bloggers in your Sisterhood post:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their site
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer the 10 questions the blogger has sent you
- Nominate 10 other bloggers and notify them
Here are your questions:
1. If money didn't matter, what would you do?
2. What are your top 3 vacation destinations on your travel bucket list?
3. What is your favorite type of food? Italian, Mexican, American, etc?
4. What does your "mom uniform" look like?
5. What are your top 3 favorite TV shows of all time?
6. How did you meet your spouse?
7. With all the holidays approaching, what are some of your favorite family traditions?
8. Do you find your children take after you or your husband more?
9. What's the last book you read that you loved?
10. If you had an entire day to yourself, what would you do?